Safety in the Gardens
- Please take care around water and supervise children at all times
- Be aware of Garden vehicles moving around
- The Gardens are a natural environment, paths can be uneven, have a gradient and can be muddy and icy, take care
- Use play equipment appropriately and with care
- Any children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times
- Enjoy our trees but protect them and yourself and please don’t climb them.
- No barbecues
- Sorry but garden toys, such as scooters, bikes, ball games and sport (including jogging) is not permitted in the Gardens for the safety of our visitors and to protect the landscape.
- Only registered assistance dogs are allowed in the Gardens - please leave your pets at home. Further details on accessibility
- Please do not pick, prune or remove any plants from our Gardens
- Drones and other remotely controlled aircraft are not allowed
Enjoy your day and stay safe.