Lost, stolen or damaged Blue Badges

If your Blue Badge is lost, stolen or damaged, you need to complete a replacement form.

Also use this form if you have changed your name.

You can download the paper application form to request a replacement badge

Send your form and documents by email or by post to:

The Blue Badge Team
PO Box 696,
PO14 9PD

Email [email protected]

If you don't have some of the details or documents, email us and we can discuss things with you.

If the badge has been stolen, you will need to report it to the police and get a reference number from them to supply with your application