Parking is controlled to improve road safety, reduce congestion and ensure access for emergency vehicles

Parking at home

Parking in Hampshire

Car parks

Most public car parks are provided by district/borough councils and unitary authorities. There are also privately run car parks in some shopping areas. Some town or parish councils run car parks which will be subject to their own regulations.

Find the relevant council for details of their car parks

Durngate car park - Close to Winchester city centre

Managed by Hampshire County Council

Find out about Durngate car park