Apply for a dropped kerb

You can apply to the County Council for permission to have a vehicle crossing (dropped kerb) installed on the road adjacent to your property. You can also apply for an existing access to be widened

Who can apply?

The property owner should apply. If you are a tenant you will need to contact your landlord or housing association for written permission.

If you're happy you understand the charges and application process