Business, commercial and trade waste

How to dispose of commercial and trade waste in Hampshire

There are different options for the proper disposal of waste from a commercial source. Tradespersons from small or medium sized organisations may use the Hampshire HWRC service, however please note this is a chargeable service. Alternatively the searchable database below lists other private options which may be of interest to traders or householders looking to dispose of waste types which are not accepted at HWRCs

Find licensed waste disposal facilities

Find licensed facilities and organisations in Hampshire for the disposal and recycling of business and commercial waste.

District and local council collections

Some district authorities do offer a chargeable business waste collection, please contact them directly to find out about any services they offer.

Find waste and recycling information for your local council.