Payments from Hampshire County Council

How to raise queries about invoices and payments

If you have any queries about your invoices to or payments from Hampshire County Council, raise a query in Customer Self Service or Supplier Self Service. This could be for queries relating to:

  • an invoice
  • remittance advice
  • unexpected payment
  • incorrect payment amount
  • payment not received
  • account statements
  • your supplier record information

Incorrect cheques

If you have received a cheque payment with incorrect details, return the cheque to us with a covering letter detailing what is wrong so that we can resolve and reissue a new payment if it is needed. In the covering letter please supply us with your bank details so that all future payment/s can be made directly into your bank account. A stop will be placed on the cheque so that it is unable to be cashed.

Electronic invoices

Invoices can be uploaded to Supplier Self Service or email to [email protected].