Complaints and comments about services for children and young people

We are committed to providing the best possible services to children and young people living in Hampshire

You can help us to continue to improve and develop our services by telling us what you think.

Because of the law governing Children’s Services, different types of complaints are dealt with in different ways.

Complaints advice for children and young people

We will always accept a complaint made to us directly by a child or young person.


Complaints about social care and education services


Complaints about other council services