HBIC policies and reports
- HBIC annual report
HBIC is accountable to its partnership. We produce an annual report detailing our activities and key achievements over the past year. The report demonstrates we have met the requirements of the service level agreements with our funding partners and that we are transparent in our business and financial performance.
- HBIC business plans
- Annual biodiversity monitoring reports
Local Planning Authorities are expected to monitor changes in biodiversity in their Local Plan area as set out in the National Planning Policy Framework. HBIC tracks changes in area of designated sites and habitats through the information it holds. HBIC also provides information on species change across Hampshire with the help of its partner species groups. This information is summarised in an annual biodiversity monitoring report. Copies of these reports are available from 2005-06.
- HBIC Annual Biodiversity Monitoring Report 2013-14
- HBIC Annual Biodiversity Monitoring Report 2014-15 - includes BDBC & HVBC full chapters only
- HBIC Annual Biodiversity Monitoring Report 2015-16 - includes BDBC, FBC & HVBC full chapters only
- State of biodiversity
The State of Hampshire's Biodiversity 1996 to 2006, compiled by HBIC on behalf of the Hampshire Biodiversity Partnership, was published in October 2006. It reviewed the changes to Hampshire's habitats and species over the previous 10 years, and highlighted the issues and opportunities that lay ahead. It is still as relevant today.
- HBIC data access policy and charging schedule
HBIC data access policy and charging schedule - updated July 2017
- HBIC Quality Assurance Policy
HBIC Quality Assurance Policy - updated May 2016