Adult social care and health support

Getting support for yourself or for someone else

Social care and health support

We encourage all residents to find information and services for themselves online before contacting us directly. This will usually be the quickest way to resolve your query.

Information, advice and services to stay independent

Help and support from the County Council

If you can’t find what you need and would like to contact us, you can raise an enquiry for yourself or for someone else online.

Get in touch online