Emergency situations

In an emergency dial 999 or 112 to contact the police, fire brigade, ambulance service or coastguard

101 - The police non-emergency number

Phone 101 to report community safety issues including non-emergency crime, policing and anti-social behaviour.

This number can be used outside of normal office hours.


Electricity and gas