We provide a range of services to the County Council and other public authorities, including design, project/contract management, site supervision and laboratory testing.
We specialise in the highways, structures and flooding sectors, but also apply our skills to other infrastructure projects, from recycling centres to salt barns.
We are currently pursuing an ambitious and growing portfolio of schemes and projects to help keep Hampshire moving and growing. Right now we’re recruiting talented people for a range of roles, including:
Five reasons to work for us
- Right now we're pursuing an ambitious and growing portfolio.
- Our varied and innovative projects make for interesting and satisfying work.
- We’re committed to developing our people so you can expand your professional knowledge and leadership skills.
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer family-friendly flexible working.
- Our work helps shape the local area – you’ll see the positive impact of your contribution every day.
We are committed to developing our people and can offer you a career to expand your professional knowledge and learn from the best in the field, while enjoying the work-life balance you have always wanted.
Living and working in Hampshire
Hampshire is a beautiful place to live, with vibrant cities, miles of coastline and two National Parks. If you enjoy outdoor activities you’ll find world class walking, cycling, sailing and much more. Find out about living and working in Hampshire.
We would love to welcome you on board.
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including:
- A minimum of 24 days annual leave rising to a maximum of 30 days after five years’ service, dependent on grade
- Flexible working arrangements including flexitime, job sharing and home-working
- Travel discounts including 20% off annual season tickets with South Western Railway and 10% off annual and 13 week season tickets with Stagecoach
- Interest free loans for bicycles, car parking season tickets, public transport season tickets and more