Our updates are listed below starting with the most recent.
If you have not been receiving these, please email email@example.com to be added to our mailing list.
Latest updates from us
- Obtaining emergency PPE stock - sent 9 April
- CQC interim guidance on DBS and other recruitment checks - sent 3 April
- Letter from Department of Health and Social Care re PPE plans for health and care system - sent 31 March
- Update on PPE supply and latest PPE guidance - sent 31 March
- Update on national capacity tracker for residential and nursing, Direct Payments, and protecting a person who lacks capacity - sent 27 March
- NHS PPE guidance and FAQs - sent 23 March
- Latest guidance and FAQs from Adults’ Health and Care - sent 18 March
- General guidance including latest Government care guidance - sent 13 March
It is important that providers also check the Gov.uk website for updates.
If you have any further queries that are not addressed in the updates listed above, please email ProviderC19Q@hants.gov.uk
We appreciate this is a concerning time for everyone and have been receiving questions from service users and providers. We will endeavour to provide answers to the most frequently asked questions as we continue to communicate with you over the coming weeks and months.
Reporting confirmed cases
Please note that it is not necessary for individual confirmed COVID-19 cases to be reported to Adults’ Health and Care and we advise that providers follow normal infection reporting processes if multiple confirmed cases occur.