We are open daily (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day).
1 April to 31 October: open daily, 10am to 5pm (car park closes 5.30pm)
1 November to 31 March: open daily, 10am to 4pm (car park closes 4.30pm)
Parking is included in your ticket price during any paid visit to the farm (including members). Please ensure you know your number plate when visiting. If you visit Staunton Country Park you must pay for parking separately. We have two Electric Vehicle Charging Points in the main car park.
Where to find usWe’re located on Middle Park Way in Havant. You can find us just off Petersfield Road (B2149) or we’re accessible from the A3 too. Our nearest railway station is Havant, and we have a bus stop at the entrance of the farm. You can use the #20 and #21 (Stagecoach) or the #27 (First Buses).
Keeping you safe at Staunton Farm
- Wash your hands after touching animals or other surfaces and before you eat
- Keep your hands away from your face and mouth while on the farm
- Only eat in the designated eating areas
- Cover any cuts or open wounds
- Children must be supervised at all times
- No smoking, including e-cigarettes
No pre-booking necessary. Tickets are available from the visitor centre on entry to the farm.