These Pods are here in perpetuity to recognise and remember the sacrifices made and faced by the Armed Forces Community.
The wooden camping Pods are sustainable and environmentally friendly with solar panels. The Pods provide residential holiday/respite facilities for service personnel, veterans and their families. The Pod Village has been designed with accessibility in mind.
This project has been made possible with the help of the Armed Forces Community Covenant, the Royal British Legion Brockenhurst Branch and Hampshire County Council.
Ex military and current serving military can join the scheme and use the facility for free at weekends (max 2 nights) and school holidays (max 4 nights).
- Ladies’ block has 11 toilets and 10 showers
- Men’s block has 8 toilets and 8 showers plus urinals.
- 6 external washing-up sinks.
- Car park where we ask campers to please leave their vehicles and then use our trolleys to move equipment to the Pods.
- Secure tablet/laptop charging lockers are available to hire.
- Fridge/Freezer space for labelled items (No Alcohol allowed in these fridges)
- Souvenir shop and vending machine
- Site map
Sorry, we do not allow pets on site.
Pod Facilities (in each pod)
- A fixed double bed/seating area
- Two folding camp beds
- USB Phone charging socket
- Led Lighting
There is a gravel roadway leading to the pods with parking bays for blue badge holders only. We therefore ask all other vehicles to park in our main car park. Upon arrival you will be issued a drop-off pass, this will allow you 30 minutes of unloading time at the pod village. If all our drop off passes are in use at the time of your arrival then we will kindly ask you to wait or we will have trolleys to hand if you wanted to start walking your luggage from the main car park to the pod village.
Subject to centre capacity and availability, we may be running Adventurous Activity Sessions during your stay; they're great fun for both adults and children alike! Each session lasts 1.5hrs and will be led by one of our qualified and enthusiastic instructors.
We will advertise the activities available on your arrival. For a taste of the activities we offer as a centre, please visit our All Activities page. Please note that charges apply and Medical Forms will need to be completed for each participant.