Section 184 licence

Vehicle crossing over footway

A Section 184 licence permits a new vehicle crossing over a footway and/or verge. This normally includes dropped kerbs and strengthening the footway and verge. This licence is only suitable where the vehicle crossing is less than 10m in width and doesn't involve removal of trees.

Apply for a dropped kerb