Changing your application or making a late application
- Making a change to your application after the deadline
You cannot change your application after the deadline unless there has been a significant and material change in your circumstances. For example:
- a change of address
- a sibling has started, or has an accepted offer of a place, at your preferred school (or its linked infant or junior school, for primary phase applications)
Such changes must be notified in writing to the Admissions Team by:
- 6 January 2017 (for Year 7 applicants), or
- 15 February 2017 (for Year R and Year 3 applicants)
No changes can be made after these dates.
If you wish to change your application for any other reasons, you will have to make a late application.
- Making a late application
Applications after the closing date (see key dates) need to be made on a paper application form.
Parents who have not yet made an application for their child will need to submit a late application.
Please print off the form and return to a Hampshire County Council school, or to the Admissions team. Forms are also available on request from schools.
Late applications timetable:
For Year 7
Date application received Date application is considered After 31 October 2016 and before 1 March 2017 15 March 2017 On or after 1 March 2017
From 16 March 2017 onwards
For Year R and Year 3
Date application received Date application is considered After 15 January 2017 and before 18 April 2017 2 May 2017 On or after 18 April 2017 From 3 May 2017 onwards
Late applications will be considered alongside others on the waiting lists.
Places will be offered in accordance with the admission policy for each school.