Changing your application or making a late application
- Making a change to your application after the deadline
You cannot change your application after the deadline unless there has been a significant and material change in your circumstances. For example:
- a change of address
- a sibling has started, or has an accepted offer of a place, at your preferred school (or its linked infant or junior school, for primary phase applications)
Such changes must be notified in writing to the Admissions Team by:
- 4 January 2019 (for Year 7 applicants), or
- 15 February 2019 (for Year R and Year 3 applicants)
No changes can be made after these dates.
If you wish to change your application for any other reasons, you will have to make a late application.
- Making a late application
Applications received after the closing date (see key dates) will not be processed until after all on-time applications have been considered.
Late applications timetable:
For Year 7
Date application received Date application is considered After 31 October 2018 and before 1 March 2019 4 March 2019 On or after 1 March 2019
From 5 March 2019 onwards
For Year R and Year 3
Date application received Date application is considered After 15 January 2019 and before 16 April 2019 17 April 2019 On or after 16 April 2019 From 18 April 2019 onwards
Late applications will be considered alongside others on the waiting lists.
Places will be offered in accordance with the admission policy for each school.