Domestic abuse support
Help and access to support services for:
- Victims and survivors of abuse
- Children living with domestic abuse
- People who may be abusing or hurting someone
- Professionals seeking advice
During Covid-19 response the following services are available:
In an emergency dial 999.
If you are calling from a mobile and unable to speak
- Dial 999
- Listen to the questions from the 999 operator
- Respond by coughing or tapping the handset if you can
- If prompted, press 55. This lets the 999 call operator know it's a genuine emergency and you'll be out through to the police.
9.30am - 8pm Monday - Friday (access to refuge is available 24/7 if required)
Virtual Drop-in Service - for victims of domestic abuse who cannot access a telephone, due to isolating with someone who is hurting them, please contact a worker via messenger 9.30am – 11.30am, 3pm - 5pm, 6pm - 8pm Monday – Friday. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Southerndas/
Hampton Trust professionals' support line - 02380 009898