The Hampshire Domestic Abuse Partnership is formed by a variety of statutory and voluntary sector agencies working together to tackle the issue of domestic abuse. Our partnership includes the Hampshire Domestic Abuse Partnership Board.
This partnership website aims to provide a central source of information for professionals. We share local and national domestic abuse policy guidance, news, training and events.
You can contact the Hampshire Domestic Abuse Partnership by emailing email@example.com.
In an emergency, please call 999.
If you would like independent support or advice, please call:
- Hampshire: Stop Domestic Abuse 03300 165 112
- Isle of Wight: You First 0800 234 6266
- Portsmouth: Stop Domestic Abuse 02392 065 494
- Southampton: PIPPA 02380 917917
Additional Local Contacts
- Hampton Trust 02380 009898
(service for perpetrator interventions in Hampshire and Southampton)
- Aurora New Dawn out of hours advice line: 023 9421 6816
- Victim Care Service: 0808 178 1641
- Citizens Advice Hampshire (find your local office)
National Domestic Abuse Contacts
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000247
- Karma Nirvana (for 'Honour' based abuse): 0800 5999 247
- Men's Advice Line: 0808 8010327
- ManKind Initiative: 01823 334244
- Galop (National LGBT+ Domestic Abuse helpline): 0800 9995428
- Respect National Helpline (perpetrator help): 0808 8024040
- SignHealth (providing domestic abuse service support for deaf people in British Sign Language (BSL):
- WhatsApp or Facetime: 07970 350366
- Telephone: 020 3947 2601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay Safe East (specialist and holistic advocacy and support services to disabled victims and survivors of abuse)