Hampshire Countryside Service is responsible for the management of 80 sites, 71 heritage features, 1,380ha of grassland, 1,524ha of woodland, 112ha of heathland, 225ha of wetland, seven country parks and almost 3,000 miles of rights of way. We see over 2.7 million annual visits to our country parks, farms and nature reserves alone.
We help people connect with nature. We want to share what we’ve learned about taking care of the natural world and how it can benefit our visitors’ health and wellbeing.
Why Hampshire Countryside Service?
Hampshire Countryside Service will work with your brand to achieve key business objectives and enable your business to stand out to Hampshire’s residents and visitors.
- Trusted brand with locals and frequent visitors
- Provide habitats for a wealth of plants and animals
- Offer information, inspiration and a gateway to the outdoors and learning
- Deliver maximum exposure and reach to high footfalls
- Opportunity to engage with the local community and tourists
We have a host of commercial opportunities available within Hampshire Countryside Service to help build brand awareness and engage a new audience, from commercial sponsorships and corporate partnerships to local-level advertising, digital packages and sale spaces. Our assets include:
- ‘Hearts & Minds’ wellbeing campaign
- Canine offerings
- Walking, cycling and nature trails
- Children zones and education offerings
- Product placement
- Tailored events
- Electric car points
- Food and beverage
- Clothing partner
- Hide partnerships at Titchfield Haven
- Future podcast campaign
Advertising can start from as little as £20 a month through:
- Digital screens
- Poster spaces and table talkers
- Digital content streams
For more information and to receive a copy of our media pack email: [email protected]