Report a dead animal on the highway

Responsibility of District Council

The removal of dead animals from Highways is the responsibility of the District or Unitary Council.

If a dead animal in the road is a potential hazard to motorists, please report this to Hampshire County Council’s Road and Transport service on 0300 555 1388.