Report a faulty street light

Responsibility of Hampshire County Council

Most street lighting mounted on, or near, the highway is maintained by Hampshire County Council.

Lights maintained by Hampshire County Council are labelled with our name and logo, our service provider's name and logo, and a contact telephone number, as shown.

Street lighting not maintained by Hampshire County Council

  • Lights on motorway and trunk roads are the responsibility of Highways England. Phone 0300 123 5000 or email [email protected]
  • Lights at military establishments are the responsibility of the Ministry of Defence. Phone their contractor Carillion Amey on 0800 707 6000 (select option 1)
  • Lights near railway lines and stations are the responsibility of Network Rail
Streetlight label