We operate a computerised fault management system linking operators in the Traffic and Travel Information Centre with the traffic signal maintenance contractor. As soon as faults are detected, details are passed to the contractor.
Where damage has been caused to traffic lights maintained by Hampshire County Council, we may be able to claim back the cost of any repairs. If you are responsible for causing damage, or are reporting damage caused by a third party there is a section on the reporting form to supply information such as:
- date and time of the incident
- details of any vehicle that caused the damage, for example make, model, registration
- police ref number if available
- details of any witnesses who saw the damage take place
- details of any business that caused the damage
This information will assist us in our enquiries.
This system is currently unavailable
Some accounts, forms and systems on hants.gov.uk are currently unavailable due to essential upgrades or maintenance.