We operate a computerised fault management system linking operators in the Traffic and Travel Information Centre with the traffic signal maintenance contractor. As soon as faults are detected, details are passed to the contractor.
Where damage has been caused to traffic lights maintained by the County Council, we may be able to claim back the cost of any repairs. If you are responsible for causing damage or are reporting damage caused by a third party, providing any of the below information will assist in our enquires.
Please add this information to the "Additional Information" box:
- date and time of the incident
- details of any vehicle that caused the damage, for example make, model, registration
- police ref number if available
- details of any witnesses who saw the damage take place
- details of any business that caused the damage