Short term services

Hampshire County Council’s Adult Social Care teams work with other health and care professionals to provide short term services. We aim to support you with your recovery when you are leaving hospital or when you have been unwell, or need some temporary support, at home. We will work with you to assess your care needs so that we can agree the best way forward to meet any longer term support needs you may have.

After an initial assessment, our teams will advise you if you are eligible for one of these services and which is the best option for you.

Click on the tiles below to find out more about the service you will be receiving.