Open every day, 7.30am to 8pm or dusk, whichever is earliest.
Check closing times on entry to park.
April to November
2 hours £2.30, 4 hours £4, all day £6
November to March
2 hours £2.30, all day £4
Blue Badge holders and motorbikes - free
Coaches - £6 per day
Open 7 days a week (except Christmas Day)
- April to October 10am to 5pm
- November to March 10am to 4pm
- Accessible classroom and toilet
- Accessible toilet(s) by the information office
- Accessible pathway to the pond dipping area
- Platforms on the side of the pond are wheelchair accessible
- Café/shop access via ramp
A Landeez all terrain wheelchair is available for use. This allows easier access across uneven ground including the pebble beach, pebble tracks, grassy areas and sand. This can also be used to get into the water. Contact the team to book.
- Beach accessible by ramps from car park
The shop can be found in the café and is well stocked with books, toys, gifts, seasonal goods, cards, Lepe gift packs and artwork.
Dogs are welcome in the Country Park. Please follow on-site signage and make use of dog waste bins provided.
Dogs are not permitted on the family friendly beach between April and September. There is an alternative route available along our cliff top path.
Phone 023 8089 9108