October - March 7am - 7pm
April - September 7am - 10pm
- Up to 1 hour £2
- Up to 2 hours £2.50
- Up to 3 hrs £4
- Full day £6
- motorbikes - free
- Coaches £6 - call 023 8089 9108 in advance of your visit as spaces are limited
- Blue Badge - standard charges apply
Winter (November to March): 9.30am to 4pm
Summer (April to October): 9.30am to 6pm
- Accessible classroom and toilet
- Accessible toilet(s) by the information office
- Accessible pathway to the pond dipping area
- Platforms on the side of the pond are wheelchair accessible
- The pond is currently being restored but due to reopen December 2018
A Landeez all terrain wheelchair is available for use. This allows easier access across uneven ground including the pebble beach, pebble tracks, grassy areas and sand. This can also be used to get into the water. Contact the team to book.
- Beach accessible by ramps from car park
Changing Places - A changing places toilet is available next to the outdoor toilets, this is situated next to the entrance to the beach car park where there are accessible parking spaces are also provided. More information coming soon. For more information before your visit please contact the team.
The shop can be found in The Lookout and provides a small selection of beach goods, maps, postcards and small gifts to mark your visit to Lepe.
Dogs are welcome in the Country Park. Please follow on-site signage and make use of dog waste bins provided.
Dogs are not permitted on the family friendly beach, which is located in front of the beach car park, between April and September. Follow signs on site for alternative routes.
The classroom is located at Lepe Point, in our conservation area opposite the entrance to our cliff top car park. Our accessible classroom makes a fantastic setting for meetings, talks, educational visits, courses, or even an art exhibition. Available 9am to 5pm daily. Prices start from £20 for half a day. To check availability and to book phone the park office on 02380 899108.
Phone 023 8089 9108