Open every day, 7.30am to 8pm or dusk, whichever is earliest.
Check closing times on entry to park.
April to November
2 hours £2.30, 4 hours £4, all day £6
November to March
2 hours £2.30, all day £4
Blue Badge holders and motorbikes - free
Coaches - £6 per day
Open 7 days a week (except Christmas Day)
- April to September 10am to 5pm
- October to March 10am to 4pm
- A Landeez all terrain wheelchair is available for use. This allows easier access across uneven ground including the pebble beach, pebble tracks, grassy areas and sand. This can also be used to get into the water. Contact the team to book.
- Accessible classroom and toilet
- Accessible toilet(s) by the information office
- Accessible pathway to the pond dipping area
- Platforms on the side of the pond are wheelchair accessible
- Café/shop access via ramp
The shop can be found in the café and is well stocked with books, toys, gifts, seasonal goods, cards, Lepe gift packs and artwork.
Dogs are welcome in the Country Park. Please follow on-site signage and make use of dog waste bins provided.
A family friendly beach operates between April and September. Dogs are not allowed on this area of beach during these dates. An alternative route along the coast is available.
Phone 023 8089 9108