Education Personnel Services (EPS) offer scheduled and commissioned training to all schools including those that do not subscribe to EPS' HR professional support service
- Scheduled courses
Course programme 2018 to 2019
All our workshops will be tutor led but are intended to be interactive and are designed to provide delegates with the opportunity to ask questions, engage in discussion around issues in the own school and share experiences with colleagues in similar situations. Please see below for a list of courses we provide:
- Safer Recruitment
- Introduction to HR
- Building on HR
- Performance Management for Teaching Staff
- Commissioned courses
Schools can commission individualised training from Education Personnel Services in specific areas relevant to their needs:
- on topical personnel issues delivered either in-house or at a suitable local venue
- in a way which best suits the needs of the school - this could be through cluster of schools, inset day training or larger briefings
- at a time which is convenient for example during the school day or through twilight sessions
- sessions may vary from 1 hour to 1 day
Through discussion with you, we will ascertain whether we have a course that will meet your needs. A quote will be provided following this discussion.
If you would like to organise a commissioned course, contact the EPS Support Team on 02380 383524.