You can choose from the following delivery and collection options when completing your online HantsPrint Shop order or by advising by email to [email protected]:
- Collection from Hampshire Print and Document Services, EII Court South, Lower Ground Floor, Winchester.
- Delivery via by Hampshire County Council Courier Service to defined Council and school addresses.
- Use of an external courier for delivery to addresses not covered by internal Hampshire County Council options (an additional charge is made for this service required dependent on the size, weight and speed of the consignment delivery required).
- You can request to have your jobs posted or couriered to your home address if required. Please supply your address details and cost centre along with any special instructions when you place your order.
- Print to Post requests (letters to be posted) are dispatched by the FM mail room using Royal Mail. Charges apply depending on the service required.
- Contact the FM mail room for the current postal charges and the corporate policy is 2nd Class unless there is a justifiable business need or requirement for 1st Class or special delivery.
- External printing, promotional and Graphic display services procured through the Hampshire Print and Document Services Customer Service Team using the Hampshire Print Framework will be delivered directly by the approved supplier or their chosen courier company.