Digital artwork should be supplied in PDF format where possible. Quote our estimate/job number or the person's name that has been dealing with your project.
For files smaller than 20MB, send these to email@example.com.
Upload to FTP
Our standard FTP (File Transfer Protocol) service is an ideal solution for:
- sending files larger than 20MB
- sending a large number of files at once, or on a regular basis
- sharing large files back to you
For sensitive data, we can provide you with an encrypted service that offers additional security.
Please call 01962 870099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information or to request user access to our FTP service.
Instructions for using the FTP service
After you have received your username and password from us:
- go to http://hps.ftpstream.com/
- click on the login tab on the right of the screen
- enter the user name
- enter the password
- create a new folder with the name of your project or organisation (optional)
- click on the upload tab
- click select files and browse your system to find the file for upload
- click start upload
- log out after your files have finished uploading
The FTP service is not monitored. Contact us to let us know your files have been uploaded.
Supply on CD and DVD
If you are sending your artwork on a CD or DVD:
- label the disc with the name of the job, who it is for, and the software used
- supply a hard copy of your document with the disc