Report a rights of way issue

Problems on rights of way

If you find a problem on a right of way, you can report and track the problem online. You can also find more information about rights of way and when to report a problem.

Hampshire Countryside Service only manages rights of way and does not handle problems on pavements, footways, roads or cycleways, fly-tipping or abandoned vehicles.

Report a problem on a right of way

a country park with a big hill in the background