Get in touch

Can we help? For any questions, feedback, or other enquiries here is our contact information.

Report a rights of way issue

To view, report and track rights of way issues in the countryside, head over to our Report a rights of way issue page.

General enquiries

For anything not listed on our website email: [email protected]

Freedom of information (FOI) requests

For more information on how to request information and to see earlier requests, head to Freedom of information (FOI) / Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) requests.

Data protection

If you wish for your details to be removed from our records at any time, contact us at [email protected]. You have some legal rights in respect of the personal information we collect from you.  See our Data Protection page for further details. You can contact the County Council’s Data Protection Officer at [email protected].

family group walking a dog

Local Access Forum

Hampshire Countryside Access Forum

Making improvements to public access for outdoor recreation and sustainable travel.

The forum encourages and helps access provision and gives strategic advice on issues of local relevance (e.g., policies for the management and maintenance of rights of way; development and delivery of the Countryside Access Plan). The forum is independent of any council or interest group – it includes local members of the public with a wealth of experience in aspects of countryside recreation and rights of way.

man and girl doing stretching exercises in the woods

Official complaints

We’re always looking for feedback, whether that’s positive or negative. If something has gone wrong or if you have a concern, let us know by making a complaint.