Parking, launching and landing at Calshot Activities Centre
1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019
An Automated Number Plate Recognition system is in operation at the Centre. Simply drive in, park up and pay at one of the pay machines before leaving. Pay machines accept notes, coins or card payments. ANPR parking Code of Practice
Main gates are locked from 11.30pm to 6am
Time Fee Up to 20 minutes No charge Up to 1 hour £1 Up to 2 hours £2 Up to 3 hours £3 Up to 4 hours £4 Up to 5 hours £5 Up to 6 hours £6 Day rate (main gate opening hours) £7 Annual parking pass (1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019) £50 (see section 2 for more information) Motorcycles Free Vehicles displaying a disabled badge 3 hours free
Exemptions apply to some activities and courses, please check your booking confirmation for details.
Blue badge holders may enjoy up to 3 hours free parking per day providing the holder validates their parking the same day during normal Centre opening hours. Please see the ANPR customer information bulletin for validation details ANPR customer information bulletin Jan18
- Annual parking pass
Save time and money by purchasing one of our annual parking passes.
- Attractive discount on daily parking rates
- No need to worry about carrying change to feed parking meters
- Swift exit from site – no need to validate your parking period at the pay stations
- Record two cars on one car park pass (if both cars are on site at the same time, parking day rates will apply to the second vehicle)
Annual parking passes available for vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes. For larger vehicles, please contact the Centre.
Launching fees are payable in addition to daily parking fees.
Vessel Fee Kayak, SUP, windsurf Free launching Kite surfers Register with Windsurf club All other craft (24 hour rate, one visit to site only) £11 Annual Launching Pass (1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019) £205 (includes parking)
Calshot marine rules apply to all launches.
Calshot kitesurfing rules apply to all kitesurfing activity from the site.
Save time and money by purchasing an annual launching pass.
- Attractive discount on daily launching and parking rates
- No need to worry about carrying change to feed parking / launching meters
- Swift entry and exit to the main slipway area and exit from site and – no need to validate your parking period at the pay stations
- Record two cars on one annual launching pass (if both cars are on site at the same time, parking day rates will apply to the second vehicle)
Landing and/or mooring at Calshot Activities Centre Jetty or Pontoon is by pre-arrangement only. Please contact us for more information and to ensure your safe exit following landing.
Landing type Fee Each adult £1 Each child £0.50 Mooring and/or commercial landing requests Please contact us
- Weather and tides
Calshot Activities Centre takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by these sites and is unable to comment on weather conditions for public launchings.