Whole Family Approach

Whole Family Approach

It is important not to consider a child in isolation. Schools are well placed to help parents or carers to find support or advice for themselves as well as their child.

Hampshire Domestic Abuse Service and the referral pathway. You can also order resources for staff to hand out as required

Hampshire Substance Misuse Service

Hampshire Stop Smoking Service

Early help services provided by the Family Support Service (FSS) a County Council service for families with children aged 0 to 19 years (or up to 25 years for young adults with learning difficulties and/or disabilities)

Young Carers information and support in Hampshire

Supporting Young Carers in Schools: A Step-by-step Guide for Leaders, Teachers and Non-teaching Staff by the Carers Trust

Support and advice for parents/carers:

Hampshire Healthy Families offers information and advice about healthy families from the Public Health Nursing Service

Mental Wellbeing Hampshire offers information on mental wellbeing for all ages

Connect to Support Hampshire find local groups, activities and services within the community as well as formal care services for adults, including debt advice

Family Information and Services Hub find information about what is going on locally, details on how to access services, organisations and activities in Hampshire, and the advice and support that's available for children and families

Five ways to wellbeing  resources to help improve enjoyment of life, self-esteem and engagement with the world around you; supporting wellbeing

Relate offers relationship support to couples, families and individuals.

I Talk offers support to people with common mental health problems including depression and anxiety. The service is open to anyone aged 16 and over who is registered with a GP in the localities of Andover, Basingstoke, Bordon, Eastleigh, Fareham, Gosport, Havant, New Forest, Petersfield, Romsey and Winchester

Parental mental illness: the impact on children and adolescents for parents and carers information from the Royal College of Psychiatrists

For Hampshire County Council Local Welfare Assistance call 0300 330 1150. This is a countywide service provided by Basingstoke CAB, operating Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm

Find your local Citizens Advice office

MoneyHelper's Debt Advice Locator Tool Tool