The local Sexual Health Promotion Team can provide local BME communities with:
- information on HIV prevention, sexual & reproductive health and the provision of free condoms including condoms by post service
- one to one support to individuals and couples that need sexual health advice including condoms and free pregnancy testing
- where appropriate staff can provide ‘Quick Check’ testing for chlamydia & HIV
- referrals to other sexual health services such at STI testing and access to free contraception
The Sexual Health Team also encourages active involvement of BME communities in sexual health provision in Hampshire.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 0300 300 2016