SRE and PSHE training and support
- Sex and relationship education (SRE) training
The Hampshire Teenage Pregnancy Partnership provides free SRE training for all multi-agency staff working with young people across Hampshire.
- Universal 1 & 2 Sex and Relationship Education (SRE) training
- GET IT ON condom distribution, Pregnancy testing and Chlamydia testing
- Girl Talk, Boy Talk
- SRE and Sexuality
- Child sexual exploitation e-learning
The CSE e-learning is available through Children's Services, see Child Sexual Exploitation E-learning for further details. This is recommended training for practitioners working with young people to get a basic understanding of the issues.
- Training for schools to support SRE/PSHE delivery
This Hampshire County Council training is delivered by Hampshire Inspection and Advisory Service
- 'Teaching Sex and Drugs at KS1 and KS2'
- 'Teaching Sex and Drugs at KS3 and KS4'
- Getting to Grips with Managing PDL (PSHE and Citizenship).
These are delivered by Stephen Morton, Teaching and Learning Adviser for Personal Development Learning.
These courses are available through the Hampshire Learning Zone website and are chargeable.
- Support for schools
Steve Morton can also offer support to schools in embedding SRE and PSHE in a whole school approach and can be contacted directly to discuss. Contact details above.
- Programme of study
The PSHE Association current programme of study is available on the Hampshire HIAS PSHE/Citizenship and PDL website
The PSHE Association programme of study fits neatly with Hampshire Guidelines 'Supporting personal development learning'. This document can be ordered via the HIAS PSHE/Citizenship and PDL website above.