Queries can be answered by phone, email or letter so please contact us to talk to someone about your pension.
- Phone: 01962 845588
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hampshire County Council
- 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday
- 8.30am to 4:30pm Friday
- We are closed at weekends and public holidays
If you are a serving officer, please contact Hampshire Constabulary for the following reasons:
- Changes to your personal circumstances
- To opt out from, or in to the pension scheme
- To begin making additional contributions to your pension in the PPS or NPPS
- If pay or service information on your statement is incorrect
- If you wish to retire
- Phone: 0300 555 0223
- Fax: 01962 834519
Pensions Administration Team (IBC)
EII Court East
If you have difficulty hearing or are speech impaired and have a textphone, you can contact us via Typetalk. You should telephone 0800 959598 and ask to contact Hampshire County Council on 01962 845588.
If you have difficulty reading, we can send you an enlarged copy of a document. We can also send a version on audio tape or in Braille. If you require further information about these services please contact us on 01962 845588.