Contact us about the Police Pension Scheme

Pension Services

If you have a query, please:

and we will respond.


Pension Services
Hampshire County Council
The Castle
SO23 8UB

Office hours

  • 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday
  • 8.30am to 4:30pm Friday
  • We are closed at weekends and public holidays

Hampshire and Isle of Wight Constabulary

Your employer's payroll provider contact details 

Contact the IBC Pensions Admin Team

Via ESS by raising a pensions related IBC query 

IBC Pensions Admin Team
IBC Shared Services
EII Court East
The Castle
SO23 8UB

If you have difficulty hearing or are speech impaired and have a textphone, you can contact us via Typetalk. You should telephone 0800 959598 and ask to contact Hampshire Pension Services on 01962 845588.

If you have difficulty reading, we can send you an enlarged copy of a document. We can also send a version on audio tape or in Braille. If you require further information about these services please contact us on 01962 845588.