Change your details

New Police Pension Scheme 2006 (NPPS 2006)

Hampshire Constabulary will update Pensions Services if your employment changes. Please tell Hampshire Constabulary if:

  • you change your name and address
  • you marry or enter into a civil partnership
  • you divorce or your civil partnership is dissolved

Divorce or dissolution of civil partnership

Your husband, wife or civil partner will not be entitled to a survivor's pension if you divorce or your civil partnership is dissolved.

If you are divorcing or your civil partnership is being dissolved, you may be asked for a cash equivalent transfer value (CETV) so that the court can take your pension into account in settling any financial claims. Please contact your authority if you need a CETV.