Anyone can print documents at the library from any computer or device – you don’t have to be logged into one of our library computers or be a member of the library. Please note: this service is not linked to any existing printing balance on your account. You will not be able to use any existing funds or your existing print balance to pay for remote printing from any computer or mobile device.
Follow the simple steps below to get printing:
- Prepare to email the documents you’d like to print.
- Specify whether you want to print in colour or black and white in the text of your email. To do this:
- Add the text COLOR[COLOR] into the body of the email to print in colour
- Add the text COLOR[BW] into the body of the email to print in black and white
- If you make a mistake when you send your document to print (for example, if you don’t specify whether to print in colour or black and white), don’t worry – you don’t have to print it. The document will be deleted after 72 hours and you won’t be charged.
- If there’s a problem with the document you’ve sent, you’ll receive an error message. Check your document and try again.
- If you send a file to print that is not A4 or A3 in size, it may not print.
- You can send multiple documents in one email. You’ll be sent separate confirmation emails for each attachment, but the five-digit print code will be the same for all of them.