Want to keep hold of your loaned item for a little bit longer? It’s easy to renew your library books and other items online, using the library self-service app, or at any library branch.
- you can also reserve books online
- you can renew a book for four weeks at a time (up to five times)
- you can renew music, audiobooks, CDs and DVDs up to 5 times - hire charges apply
- you cannot renew any items already reserved by someone else
- you must pay fines owed (if over £30) before you can renew, reserve, or borrow an item. Take a look at our fees and charges and find out how you can pay your fine