Claims Portal

Please note that Hampshire County Council can receive claims from firms of solicitors as a compensator through the Claims Portal. The Council is both the defendant and the insurer for the purposes of relevant pre-action protocols and in particular you should note that the Pre-Action Protocol for Low Value Personal Injury (Employers’ Liability and Public Liability) Claims will apply in respect of all employers’ liability and public liability claims arising out of incidents which occurred after 31 July 2013 where the valuation of the claim is unlikely to exceed £25,000. The Council is self-insured in respect of claims where the valuations fall within the limits set by the Pre-Action Protocol.