- 8am to 9pm March to October
- 8am to 5pm November to February
The Park's byelaws
Contact the park if you would like to see the full version.
Parking charges apply at all times unless otherwise stated.
- Up to one hour £2.20
- Up to 2 hours £3.50
- Up to 4 hours £5
- Full day £6
- Motorbikes - free
- Coaches £15 - please report to the shop on arrival
- Blue Badge – standard charges apply
Blue Badge discounted annual parking pass £35 - available from our shop. Bring your Blue Badge with you.
Netley Abbey Southampton SO31 5GA (postal) SO31 5DQ (sat nav)
The park is largely accessible to users of wheelchairs and pushchairs. You are welcome to contact us for further details; we can advise you of the easiest routes and do all we can to help make your visit run smoothly.
All of our buildings are fully accessible, and accessible toilets are located adjacent to the café.
Most of our paths are flat and smooth, and a ramp allows access to the beach. Our children’s play area contains fully accessible equipment.
Wheelchairs are available to borrow. Guide dogs are welcome in our buildings. Some locations, including the toilet located by the café, requires access via a RADAR key, which can be obtained from our park office.
The Park 023 8045 5157
The Chapel 023 8060 5102
- 10am to 5pm April to September
- 10am to 4pm October to March
- 10am to 12pm & 12.30 to 4.30pm April to September
- 10am to 12pm & 12.30pm to 4pm October to March
- Discover Royal Victoria Chapel
- Wednesday to Sunday 10.30am to 4pm in Winter (October to March)
- Tuesday to Sunday 10.30am to 5pm in Summer (April to September)
- Open Bank Holiday Mondays and everyday during the school holidays
- Last tower admissions: 25 minutes before closing
Dogs are welcome in the country park and there is plenty to keep you and your four-legged friend entertained. Play fetch in the fields, go for a ramble in the trees or even let your hound enjoy a splash in the Solent. For more information visit Countryside Canines - Dog walking in Hampshire.