Entry to the park is free.
(Closed on Mondays except Bank Holidays)
8am to 9pm March to October
8am to 5pm November to February
- Up to one hour £2.00
- Up to 3 hrs £3
- Full day £5
- Motorbikes free
- Coaches £10 - please report to the shop on arrival
- Blue Badge – standard charges apply
The park is largely accessible to users of wheelchairs and pushchairs. You are welcome to contact us for further details; we can advise you of the easiest routes and do all we can to help make your visit run smoothly.
All of our buildings are fully accessible, and accessible toilets are located adjacent to the café.
Most of our paths are flat and smooth, and a ramp allows access to the beach. Our children’s play area contains fully accessible equipment.
Wheelchairs are available to borrow. Guide dogs are welcome in our buildings. Some locations, including the toilet located by the café, requires access via a RADAR key, which can be obtained from our park office.
Phone 023 8045 5157
- 10am to 5pm April to September
- 10am to 4pm October to March
- 10am to 12pm & 12.30 to 4.30pm April to September
- 10am to 12pm & 12.30pm to 4pm October to March
- Discovery Royal Victoria Chapel
- Tuesday to Sunday 10.30am to 5pm
- Last tower admissions: 3.45pm
Dogs are welcome in the country park and there is plenty to keep you and your four-legged friend entertained. Play fetch in the fields, go for a ramble in the trees or even let your hound enjoy a splash in the Solent.