The Employer Hub gives employers access to the records they look after as well as the ability to update these records.
The current access will allow employers to:
- view the pension records for all the employees they look after
- complete notification of a leaver
- update any hour changes
- change personal details
- submit general queries
- run estimates of pension benefits (where additional training has been given)
Access to the system is via a web link, so there is no need for employers to have any additional software on their current systems. You will need access to the internet.
There are different levels of access depending on the job role. Some people may only need read-only access so they can view records. Some may need access to amend records. We will discuss this with you when you are given access to the system.
- Would you like to have access?
We will contact each employer to arrange for access to the new system. If you would like to have access early, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
- User guides
- Change control request form
Use this form for any changes you would like to see in the future on the Employer Web (software modifications, request a new process, request to amend a process, etc.)
- Support routes
Phone 01962 845588 and ask for the Service Development Team
Email us for support with the following:
- login problems
- errors with Employer Web
- queries on the output figures of a retirement quote
- request confirmation that a leaver has been submitted correctly
- request web account access to be set up
- process running support
- navigation support
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30am and 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am and 4:30pm
The Employer Web is not supported outside of these times. Sometimes the Employer Web has to be taken down. If this happens, you will be sent an email to let you know.
- User agreement
For data protection, you will need to sign this user agreement when we give you access to Employer Web. Send your signed user agreement by email to email@example.com.
Users must make us aware if access to the system is no longer required by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access for new staff members
If you require additional access to the Employer Web, email email@example.com and give the name, and contact number of the person you would like an account set up for. We will contact them to arrange access.