The Employer Hub gives employers access to the records they look after as well as the ability to update these records.
The current access will allow employers to:
- view the pension records for all the employees they look after
- inform us of 50/50 section membership
- inform us of an AVC commencement
- update any hour changes/notify us of absences
- change of payroll no./job description
- change personal details
- complete a notification of joiner
- complete a notification of leaver
- run estimates of pension benefits (where additional training has been given)
- run own reports (Member Portal and Death Grant information)
Access to the system is via a web link, so there is no need for employers to have any additional software on their current systems. You will need access to the internet.
There are different levels of access depending on your job role. Some people may only need read-only access so they can view records. Some may need access to amend records.
- Would you like to have access?
If you would like to have access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
- User guides
- Support routes
Phone 01962 845588
Email us for support with the following:
- login problems
- errors with Employer Hub
- queries on the output figures of a retirement quote
- request confirmation that a process has been submitted correctly
- request Hub account access to be set up
- process running support
- navigation support
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30am and 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am and 4:30pm
The Employer Hub is not supported outside of these times. Sometimes the Employer Hub must be taken down. If this happens, you will be sent an email to let you know.
Users must make us aware if access to the system is no longer required by emailing email@example.com.