- Funding Strategy Statement and Employer Policy Changes – consultation ending 31 October 2018
- Employer Training and Meetings
- Pensions Matters Spring/Summer 2018 edition
- Changes to LGPS homepage
- LGPS (Amendment) Regulations 2018
- Consultation on proposed changes to the Hampshire Pension Fund Administration Strategy
- Draft Administration Strategy – November 2017
- Local Government Association – LGPS practitioner and Employer Training Events "Auto-enrolment and the LGPS" and "The Employer Role"
- Circular - LGPS practitioner and Employer Training Events
21 October 2016 – Consultation on changes to the Funding Strategy Statement
A consultation on proposed changes to the current Funding Strategy Statement was announced at the Annual Employer's Meeting today, Friday 21 October. A draft copy of the statement is below.
If you have any comments on the proposed changes, send them to the Investments and Borrowing Team by 25 November 2016. This will allow the feedback to be considered by the Pension Fund Panel and Board at their December meeting.
An email has been sent to employer contacts who are listed as a high level or finance contact for their organisation with regards to LGPS information. If this is incorrect, let us know that you need to revise your contact details and we will arrange this for you. Pass this information on to any appropriate people in your organisation.
If you were unable to attend the Annual Employer Meeting on 21 October, a copy of the slides from the presentation will be available on our webpages shortly.