Hampshire Pensions Employer news
AEM Recorded event - https://youtu.be/niVm6kEbzCU
Annual Employer Meeting slides
- AEM 2019 Slides
- Hampshire Pension Fund – Changes and consultations impacting on the LGPS
- Hampshire Pension Fund – Initial Results Presentation for AEM
Town and Parish Councils – October 2019
Colleges, Universities and Independent Schools – October 2019
Proposed changes in the Hampshire Pension Fund – Consultation – Closes Wednesday 26 June 2019
We are inviting feedback regarding proposed changes to the way in which employers are grouped together for funding purposes in the Hampshire Pension Fund (further details are below). We would be grateful for comments to be sent to email@example.com no later than 5pm on Wednesday 26 June, to allow the responses to be collated for a report to be considered by the Pension Fund Panel and Board at their meeting on 12 July.
Grouping Briefing Note
The purpose of this document is to set out in detail the proposed changes to the funding strategy for the Hampshire Pension Fund and to provide information on how the proposals affect different groups of employers. Read the Grouping briefing note.
During May 2019 employers within the Scheduled Body Group or Admitted Body Group were invited to attend workshops to outline proposed changes to the funding strategy for the Hampshire Pension Fund. Thank you to those that were able to attend. For information purposes, below are copies of the presentations, links to the filmed sessions and Q&As
County, City and District Council Workshop
- Presentation - County, City and District Council Workshop
- Filmed workshop - County, City and District Council Workshop
- Webex recording - Play recording. *Please note sound will need to be turned up
Admission Body Group Workshop
Town and Parish Council Workshop
- Funding Strategy Statement and Employer Policy Changes – consultation ending 31 October 2018
- Employer Training and Meetings
The Hampshire Pension Fund 2018 Annual Employers Meeting
- Annual Employer Meetings slides
- Annual Employers Meeting admin update
- Aon slides for Annual Employer Meeting - data quality
- Economic and Market Outlook
- Aon slides for Annual Employer Meeting - for circulation
- Pensions Matters Spring/Summer 2018 edition
- Changes to LGPS homepage
- LGPS (Amendment) Regulations 2018
- Consultation on proposed changes to the Hampshire Pension Fund Administration Strategy
- Draft Administration Strategy – November 2017
- Local Government Association – LGPS practitioner and Employer Training Events "Auto-enrolment and the LGPS" and "The Employer Role"
- Circular - LGPS practitioner and Employer Training Events
21 October 2016 – Consultation on changes to the Funding Strategy Statement
A consultation on proposed changes to the current Funding Strategy Statement was announced at the Annual Employer's Meeting today, Friday 21 October. A draft copy of the statement is below.
If you have any comments on the proposed changes, send them to the Investments and Borrowing Team by 25 November 2016. This will allow the feedback to be considered by the Pension Fund Panel and Board at their December meeting.
An email has been sent to employer contacts who are listed as a high level or finance contact for their organisation with regards to LGPS information. If this is incorrect, let us know that you need to revise your contact details and we will arrange this for you. Pass this information on to any appropriate people in your organisation.
If you were unable to attend the Annual Employer Meeting on 21 October, a copy of the slides from the presentation will be available on our webpages shortly.