Changes in circumstances


Change of personal details

If you change any of your personal details, please let us know as soon as possible. The easiest way to do this is through our Member Portal where you can change:

  • your address, name or marital status
  • the bank/building society account details where your pension is paid,
  • your 'expression of wish' for payment of a death grant,

view your:

  • payslips and your P60,
  • tax code changes,

and also: 

  • download your payslip/P60 for reference or printing.

Alternatively, you can write to us at:

Hampshire Pension Services
The Castle
SO23 8UB

  • please include your National Insurance number in all correspondence
  • for changes of name, please send a clear copy of the relevant certificate (e.g. marriage certificate, change of name by deed poll)


Change your bank details

If you are unable to use our Member Portal, you can print and complete one of the following forms to notify us of changes to your bank account or building society details:

Post the completed form to Pension Services, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UB

Alternatively, you can notify us in writing (not email) of any changes to your bank or building society account details. Please include:

  • your National Insurance number,
  • details of your new account (do check these carefully as an error can delay your payments),
  • your signature.

Note: We need new details by the 18th of the month in order to apply them to the end of month payment.


You can find information about divorce, pension sharing or obtaining a cash equivalent value (CEV) at: Divorce | Hampshire County Council (

Change my beneficiaries

To change your nomination for any death grant payable, please complete a Death Grant expression of wish form through our Member Portal. If you need this form in an alternative format, please see Forms for members of the LGPS | Hampshire County Council (

To nominate a cohabiting partner to receive any partner's pension payable, then please complete a Nominated cohabiting partner form which can found at Forms for members of the LGPS | Hampshire County Council (