Employer policy and service standards
- Employer policy
The Local Government Pension Scheme Regulations 2013 set out how new employers can be admitted to the scheme and when an exit from the scheme is triggered.
Hampshire Pension Fund has an employer policy which explains further the treatment of new employers in the Fund and how exits from the Fund will be managed.
- Communication policy
This document outlines how we communicate with our stakeholders. To communicate effectively, we use different methods according to the need and the target audience.
We have five key stakeholder groups:
- Scheme members
- Prospective scheme members
- Employing authorities
- Pensions Services staff
- Other bodies, for example prospective employing authorities
- Administration strategy
- sets out the roles and responsibilities of Hampshire Pension Fund and the employers
- specifies the level of services Hampshire Pension Fund and the employers will provide to each other
- explains the performance measures used to evaluate them
- is an agreement between Hampshire Pension Fund and the employers
- Employer discretions policy
- Memorandum of understanding
To ensure that we are fully compliant with the requirements of GDPR, our memorandum of understanding is available below to all employers in the LGPS. This document sets out that participating employers in the scheme are able to share data with the LGPS administering authority without a data sharing agreement being in place. This is on the basis that both the employer and the administering authority are data controllers.